David Beckham Posts Photo of Pregnant Posh's Baby Belly

Giving his many "friends" a look at his expecting lady's expanding belly, David Beckham posted a brand new picture of pregnant wife Victoria on his Facebook page.

The L.A. Galaxy star offered up the photo on Thursday (July 7), writing, ?Took this pic of Victoria while she wasn?t looking. She looks amazing, so close now to the baby being born!?

With the baby scheduled to arrive in the second week of July, Posh previously said that she had no desire to show off her bare belly.

"I'm not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant," she said to the fashion trade. "Not like there's anything wrong in that... I'm just not that kind of person. So, no, I won't be taking my clothes off. I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/victoria-beckham/david-beckham-posts-photo-pregnant-poshs-baby-belly-522006

survivor winner ronnie james dio stephen hawking josh turner amanda knox jorge posada