Jessica Alba's Thoughts on Balancing Work and Family

Venturing out in search of a few household needs, a beautifully pregnant Jessica Alba was spotted out on a shopping trip in Beverly Hills, CA on Thursday afternoon (August 11).

Dressed in comfortable sweat pants, the expecting actress was accompanied by her mom, Catherine, as the two lovely ladies roamed from shop to shop before purchasing light fixtures and a standard lamp.

The sighting comes as Miss Alba has been busy promoting her upcoming movie "Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D" - which hits theaters on August 19th.

As part of her promotional efforts, the 30-year-old has been penning a blog series titled "Diary of a Spy Mom" for iVillage - most recently writing about the "elusive balance between work and family."

Voicing her thoughts on the topic, Jessica opined, "I'll start by saying that I don't think I have or ever will achieve a perfect balance -- I mean, who can?"

Commenting further, the thoughtful Hollywood mommy told, "I feel fortunate that I'm in a position in my career where I don't have to work as much as I used to. When I do work, I make sure that it's time worth spending away from my family: taking jobs where I'm genuinely passionate about the material and excited to collaborate with the actors and filmmakers involved. And HUGE BONUS: I am lucky that I am able to bring Honor to work with me. Her days revolve around her nap -- for now, at least -- and she spends a lot time hanging out with me in my trailer. I create a makeshift playroom with a Pack 'n Play for naps, I have lunch with her and spend all my down time with her."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-alba/jessica-albas-thoughts-balancing-work-and-family-533123

katy price jordan survivor winner ronnie james dio stephen hawking josh turner